Whats my plan?

A lot of people when they start a weightloss journey (myself included) want to do a "plan" they want a label.

Part of it I think is belonging....belonging to the keto community...or being able to access weight watcher forums....or weightwatchers group on fb.

Ive done it in the past...."im on keto"... "im on weight watchers". we want to belong and the honest truth is support and community is a important key for success at weight loss.

But when I successfully lost weight in the past....my weightloss had no label. I just counted calories, and exercised, and yanno what? It worked.

Now when I started the journey this time I was kinda doing a mix....some keto days...some low carb days...some calorie cycling and some carb cycling. But when I thought about this honestly that wasnt what I wanted. I am not on a 12 week plan. I wanted to have a long term view of this. And more so then focusing on a number of the scales I want my focus to be on "fat loss" and to have a balanced approach...not just with my eating but my whole approach to life.

So currently I am not eating "low anything". My calories are relatively high at 2285 calories which consists of 140 grams of protein and 195 grams of carbs per day. Here is how I look at it. I dont want to be skinny, feeling weak and a bag of bones, I want to have muscle, I want to be fit....I want to be able to move with ease, run, jump, and lift heavy shit. I want to eat as much as I can whilst still losing weight and not go down the path of  "1200 calories"

So for this....I dont want this to be about losing 1 kilo per week or something....but about getting fitting and stronger and my clothes feeling better. That said I will also be weighing in but it wont be the be all and end all.

I want to live a more rounded life...exercise....travel....do things I havent done before....get out in the fresh air with nature....its so much more then just a number on the scale to me. Tomorrow I weigh in and over the weekend I will be back to do a thorough update on my week, my weigh in, my damn achilles issue my goals for the coming week.

Next week some time I plan on posting my thorough short and long term goals.

No comments