Time for a update!

So its been a really good week!!! After having a ridiculous gain last week I have had such a spot on week especially the last 3-4 days.

So I had started watching a channel on you tube a few weeks ago. Its a couple who lost 60 kilos each other. And they did it by not count calories....or macros...or carbs....or weight watcher points....they did it simply by portion control. So if they eat something....they look on the packet for how much 1 serving is (like half a cut or how many grams) and then they eat 1 serve of whatever it is. They dont treat food as "good" or "bad" but do focus on protein, low sugar, eat health carbs and fit in treats. I really liked their balanced approach and that you dont need to do "food tetris trying to fit in your calories/macros.

So I stopped tracking tuesday or wednesday and at the same time increased my water to a minimum of 3 litres per day. Its worked really well...ive not over eaten....ive eaten a lot of protein foods but also eaten carbs (wholegrain bread, sandwich thins, wraps and rollled oats) and today I woke up to a loss of 4.6 kilos!!! So my weight after hitting a high of 146.8 kilos is now 141.7 kilos. I set a goal to be under 140 kilos by June 22 but really should be under it by the end of the month. For anyone interested in checking out the you tube channel I am talking about you can check it out here The Collets

I also discover "noshu" products today. Low sugar cakes/brownies etc. I bought a premade funfetti cake which had 4 slices and less then 2 grams of sugar per slice and OMG so delishus! Its been my after dinner treat the last few days (113 calories per slice for those interested)

Also I finally saw a physio about my foot. Turns out I have a irritated achilles, I need orthotics and she is also going to do some work on my mobility in feet/ankle joint and balance. Anyone who has followed me for a while would know I have always had a lot of issues with my feet and previously wore orthotics. This tho is definitely the worse its ever been. But I go back monday and they will do scans/measurements for my orthotics and hopefully I will get them a week or two later...so at least now I have a plan. But I am not allowed to wear my gym shoes (only my shoes i wear to work which are orthopedic shoes and super supportive) and also no walks etc....at the moment....i can do workouts at home....like some upper weight work....squats...but definitely all low impact.

Not a lot else going on but super glad to report a successful week :)

No comments